Past Performances – 2016
- Fanfare Jubiloso – James Curnow
- Tempus Adest Floridum – 13th Century/arr. Rita Arendz
- Une Jeune Pucelle – French Traditional – Soloist David Murrell
- Huron Indian Carol – Jean de Brebeuf/arr. Morley Calvert
- Troika from Lieutenant Kije Suite, Op 61 – Sergei Prokovieff/arr. Rita Arendz
- Winterdream – Thomas Rueedi – Soloist – Fred Haire
- Etude-Tableau, Op. 33, No. 6 – Sergie Rachmaninoff – Soloist – David Murrell
- Carol of the Bells – Mykola Leontovich/arr. David Hanson
- In the Bleak Mid-Winter – Gustav Holst/arr. Rita Arendz
- Christmas Day – Gustav Holst/arr. Michael Allen
- Walking in the Air from The Snowman – Howard Blake
- Christmas Cradle Song – Alfred Hollins/arr. Rita Arendz
- Fugue from Prelude & Fugue in Eb Major BWV 552 (St. Anne) – J.S. Bach – Soloist – David Murrell
- Silent Night Swing – Franz Gruber/arr. Michel Rondeau
- I Wonder As I Wander – John Jacob Niles/arr. David Hanson
- O Magnum Mysterium – Morten Lauridsen
- Nisi Dominus from Vespers 1610 – Claudio Monteverdi/Arthur Frackenpohl
- The Christmas Song – Mel Torme/arr. David Hanson
25 June 2016 – ALWM’s Brit-10-ish performs at the Ohio Brass Arts Festival (OBAF) in Gahanna, Ohio! We’re one of the 2 “busker” groups performing between the brass bands participating in the Festival – Fun for all!
4 June 2016 – ALWM-5 – Our brass quintet performed for a private dinner function in Toronto.
1-2 April 2016 – ALWM’s Brit-10-ish performs at the North American Brass Band Association (NABBA) festival in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
20-21 February 2016 – members of ALWM participated in the Canadian Band Associations (Ontario Chapter)’s Inaugural Community Brass Band Weekend in Oshawa, Ontario.